Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Graduation at St. Stephen's Green

On Thursday I went to St. Stephen's Green to meet up with C., M. and L. C., after a few more years than some, received her B.A. earlier that day and so this was a celebratory occasion. There was food (the calamari was suprisingly tender and fried with a light touch, the cheesesteak empanadas not quite as good as I remembered them), but the photographic evidence lacks in being pretty. I had a Chimay Red, which was quite good. Then tried a Hirohito beer, which I did not like at all.
There was a bit of a photographic flurry with hoods and whatnot. Oh yes, and Smithwicks beer ladies came around and gave us free samples, necklaces and magnets.
L. looking quite sultry with one of the desserts (I tried neither to comment upon them).



Good times.

No comments: