Saturday, February 07, 2009

Pork Shoulder

Last Saturday I was compelled by my own internal pork clock, my clork if you will, to go out in the world and get me a pork shoulder. I ended up going to the Reading Terminal Market for this, since the nearby Whole Foods didn't have any (!). I usually go heavy on the cloves, but I have yet to rebuild my spice array since leaving most all of them behind in Chicago, so I went with a more garlicky version. I also roasted some potatoes with diced Anaheim pepper, half an onion and rosemary.

It was pretty good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy.

Or to rephrase: this looks mouthwateringly delicious.

Anonymous said...

are you watching monk in the background?

cc said...

I totally am. Good call. I originally was going to comment about the epic bout of Monk-watching I did...but then I didn't!