Sunday, February 22, 2009

Philly Airport Food

The day after my sandwich lunch and Japanese dinner, I took a day off from work, went to the doctor, sat in the sun (it was 63 degrees), walked to 30th Street Train Station and took a train to the airport. Once at the airport I did as many have done before me, I checked in (refusing to check luggage due to the ridiculous $15 fee I would have to pay) went through security and found myself trying to decide between a myriad of crappy food options. Of course, I could have been smarter and brought a little snack for myself...but those of us who do not think eating fast food all the time is a good idea are not without our cravings. The whole 'I only eat [fill in the name] on long car trips or in airports' philosophy is one I have subscribed to, on occasion. One occasion, of course, being that day. I ordered the Chick-Fil-A nuggets meal, with sweet tea and disappointing waffle fries. Well, it was all disappointing. But that was sort of the point?

No comments: