Friday, February 06, 2009

Karaoke c/o McGillins

After dinner we proceeded forward, to McGillins. A slightly different group of us had gone there the week before for some rousing Karaoke shenanigans and the birthday girl wanted to go back and sing Summer of '69. I'm generally not a fan of that song (when I sang, the week before, I chose Weezer's Undone The Sweater Song)
Their rendition, however, was inspired.
Stupid blogger/lazy me. Fail.
This night I also was part of a three person singing group, a trio if you will, that sang an Ace of Base song. I was feeling it.
And the photograph below just makes me smile.
McGillins for a large bar with $5 pitchers of PBR and Karaoke, is not so bad. L. (aka she of a big gloved lifestyle) pointed out that both of our visits to the establishment were made better by finding a table and seats/the table was not in the middle of the room, but around the edges, thus less foot traffic beer spillage.

No comments: