Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Last Night

Last night the boyfriend and I went out to O'Hare airport and picked up a friend from 'back east' who unexpectedly got some time off from work and decided that that time would be spent best by flying out and seeing us...that's nice. We got back from the airport, ordered a pizza and played Catan with a guy who frolics with language. I lost and then we started playing again...it was late late and I had been coerced into the second game by a cup of earl grey tea...so around 2 I said goodnight.
The friend in question is the guy who first introduced us to this wonderful game. We spent many an afternoon, evening and morning playing Catan back in the day. I am a little bit of a geek.

The cats are interacting a little bit better. Though Meow Cat suddenly seems fat and depressed.

No comments: