Friday, March 03, 2006

If I Blow Up This House Will You Listen To Your Mommy And Daddy?



I watched Elizabethtown last night and it was a little bit dumb. But there were some extremely funny parts, like a giant eagle catching on fire in the middle of a funeral....and my all time favorite part:

Rusty's Learning to Listen Lesson #8...the best line being the title of this post.

The entire story line between Orlando Gloom and Kirsten Dumbst (aren't I witty this morning?) is silly and pointless and then the sudden serious roadtrip stops (MLK's assasination site/Oklahoma City bomb site) were rather ick as well.

Yeeps.

My morning class was cancelled and I have nothing to do until one...except lunch...mmm, lunch.

1 comment:

Player of words said...

i agree with you... but we discussed this on friday night...the best part was the blow up the house scene. but at least we had a good lunch on friday ;-) thanks for lunch with me.