Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm Going Craaazy..With Socks

Got some more socks yesterday. I started singing a song about socks. It went like this:

Socks! Socks! Socks! Socks!

There was a dance too, it went like this:
Jump, run in place, jump again, twirl, run in place, jump, run in place.

The boyfriend didn't like my song and dance.

But Meow Cat luuuuurved it. Do you see the excitement in her eyes? Meow Cat couldn't learn my dance, it had too many new moves, but she did do an excellent funky chicken in honor of the socks.

Thanks to my old neighbor for the green socks with a frog on them...and thanks Mom for all the rest...the especially and almost unnaturally soft socks and the Go Bananas! socks and the cute Duck socks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unnaturally soft socks ("world's softest socks") were from me, the other two were courtesy of Jill. That's 4 of 6 from my links.
mom