Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dim Sum c/o Furama Part 21

Dim Sum was a party of five...no Bailey present..or Neve Campbell for that matter. We got our 'spinning Jenny' and ate our fair share. There was an "Asian Nail Convention" in the main dining room and because of this the restaurant divided dim sum traffic between their smaller downstairs space an auxilliary dining area. Less carts for everybody and by the time we saw fun noodles we had no room left for the fun.

The boyfriend and I have had houseguests straight from last Monday until about an hour ago. It was a little hard to get things accomplished or, I should say, harder than usual. But it was good to see the faces. And the people the faces were attached to, I guess...no really it was nice.

This week I also was officially invited to become a member of the Chicagoist staff as their 'Eating In' writer. They use movable type and for some reason I'm terrified of the 'platform' but I will perservere and stop being such a big baby about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does that even mean, "moveable type" and "platform". Congrats though. mcmc