Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reunion Part 4: Drinks, Dinner and Dancing

Saturday evening began with dinner and drinks c/o Tuscany on the Towpath.
J. and I were freshmen year high school roommates.
This is J.'s youngest son...just look at those eyes, so cute.
E. and I had three photographs taken and this was the best of the lot.
C.'s fist was a little terrifying.
But not as terrifying as her amazing strength.

J. and I also had a series of photographs taken and this was the best of the lot.
B. flew in from San Francisco for the reunion. Good work!
After dinner the majority of attendees moved on to Havana's. Mr. Ass was there, and boy was he happy.
No, wait, he was grumpy.
Cheers!
I'm too lazy to fix this.

I may or may not have danced a little or a lot. Whatever. We all have to dance some time.
I certainly wasn't alone.



A. kept putting her nose directly in my ear while the photograph was taken, thus my facial expression...she seems rather blissed about the whole thing.


Mr. Ass, getting his groove on in the corner of this photograph.
J. and S. representing a huge section of boarding boys.





This was taken after S. told K. (the dude in the middle) that he had won the reunion...which is accurate.


And in the end there were four (W. was there too, just not in this picture). J., S., W. and I ended up being the last representatives at the bar...well, almost the last.

No comments: