Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Party

The party that K., C. and I attended was definitely an experience. K., C. and I knew very few people while it seemed like most of them knew each other through something called Burning Man. There was a lot of booze, Chinese food and additional snacks. This was a giant loft space, also in the West Village, which our host owned!
Um, yeah the host also had a pretty interesting collection of photography including at least two Avedons. And a number of other photographers that I vaguely remember from my History of Photography days. We were given a very extensive tour.
I have no idea what's going on in this photograph. I am clearly not looking at the camera and can only assume that I'm saying something to C. But what? I may have been measuring my amusement at our location (there was singing later, including a song about why 'pesticides are bad') (pesticides are bad by the way).

No comments: