Monday, January 19, 2009

New Things c/o King of Tandoor

Another day I had to stay late in order to complete all my work. I was not alone. We ordered from King of Tandoor, I thought I would try something new. I tried the chicken dumpakt. It was like an Indian version of chicken pot pie, only without any dough on the bottom, and naan being the crust on top. There were large cinnamon sticks in the concoction which was an interesting taste in such a hearty and savory dish. Not necessarily something I would need again, if I were to try this again, I'd try it in the restaurant to see how it is served when aluminum containers aren't the primary serving method.
The dragon attempted to ice skate. Nothing really happened on that front.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice-skating? Dragon anonymous must be holding his breath... (Well, there are *some* drawbacks to being a fire-breathing animal.)

cc said...

It was a challenge the dragon overcame. :)