Sunday, October 08, 2006

Miscellaneous Meal

On Wednesday...or some day like Wednesday...I made some oatmeal for Sicky (aka the boyfriend) and decided to have a little myself. I like my oatmeal like I like my cream of wheat...drowning in milk with more than a helping of brown sugar and a dollop of butter.
Then I asked Sicky to make me a hotdog the way he makes them. The boyfriend's hotdog method includes cutting into the dog and putting some cheese in it before cooking. Mmmm. Along with the hotdog, the boyfriend included some of his homemade sauerkraut and a home pickled pickle.

1 comment:

Jenerator said...

My dad used to cut a slit in hotdogs and then put in cheddar cheese and dill pickle slices, finally he'd wrap a slice of bacon around it and then grill it. They are salty-licious and yummy!