Sunday, October 22, 2006

Friday Night Out

I haven't been going out much lately. I'm not sure this is because of my schoolwork or the extended dogsitting/tivo television or just a little bit on a brain funk. But whatever it is/was, Friday night I was glad to go somewhere new with some old faces. Thanks to mousehead and she-who-has-no-blog (both art history MAers) the boyfriend, tonguethruster and I got the chance to go to Lakeview Broadcasting Company's two hour free vodka night. The bar was a tad bit hipper than I'm accustomed but because of the company and event (three olives flavored vodka free from 8-10) I didn't really notice. At some point she-who and the boyfriend got into a little bit of a tussle which ended with a very dizzy she-who. You don't mess with the boyfriend, he will pick you up and spin you around. Good night.

No comments: