Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Preemptive Party

So a friend or two held a little Halloween party complete with Laffy Taffy jokes and a keg.
The boyfriend dressed up as a hipster (his hat reads: "God, Guns and Guts Made America, Let's Keep It That Way") that has been beat up.
I dressed up as a Russian lady from a long time ago. Suggestions of my name included Anna Karenina or Anastasia. Really I was just wearing a funny hat and a dress from a high school winter formal. Ugh, the word "formal" makes me feel kind of gross on the inside. Others dressed up as their boyfriends, bees, lady bugs, a liberal arts course catalogue and shady hat wearing types.
Thanks to the lady in the car who helped us with that cheeseburger thing. And if any of you don't like your face being up and around (if you even read this which, actually, I don't think you do) tell me and I'll attempt to put a bowling ball over your visage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it for once! I'm actually reading your blog!!!!

cc said...

She-who! how nice!