Monday, October 02, 2006

Golden Nugget Snack Attack (is snack attack a trademarked term?)

On Saturday, the boyfriend and I woke up a little late. After a slow start we then spent a good portion of our day driving to Oak Park...once in Oak Park we picked up a bridge/gap/antenna thing for the internet and then turned around and headed back. I was actually kind of interested in our surroundings, and public radio was on, so I was, overall, pretty contented. The boyfriend seemed a bit more grumpy (he was the actual driver). We stopped at a Golden Nugget (a different location than usual) and I had the chili and a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich. The chili was okay...kind of standard diner chili, not hot enough to melt its own cheese.
The sandwich was decent and filling though I wish they had taken the time to get the cheese a little melty.

No comments: