Friday, October 06, 2006

I-Pod Shuffle

Sometimes M. Lady does this...and sometimes I want to be like her.
Here is my ipod's random shuffle of the morning:

How The West Was Won- Howling Maggie
What's The Difference- Dr. Dre
Bluer Pastures- Dolly Parton
Drug City- The Oranges Band
Rolling With Heat- The Roots
Lovin' You Goodbye- Edith Frost
When They Really Get To Know You They Will Run- Pedro The Lion
(No Song)- Ugly Casanova
Maggie May- Rod Stewart
Les Jours Tristes- Yann Tiersen

Also, this is pretty fun...seems that I have a pretty good deal.

6 comments:

m.lady said...

nice mix!

that one time a month when i cook using actual indgredients, i think to myself, 'gosh, i want to be like cc.'

Anonymous said...

So now your landlady will get a letter telling her she is not charging what the market would bear?

tobs said...

that's funny, i was just thinking about how good the oranges band is and how i haven't listened to them in a while. live and learn. and boy do i hate when things like "no song" or "prelude" or "interlude" come up on my ipod. but then i forget to delete them. it's a tough life.

cc said...

Actually I only have the one song by them...I have a feeling I got it from M.Lady...much in the same way that I got Pedro the Lion and Ugly Cassanova from you...or I think it was you anyways.

m.lady said...

yup, I do believe you got the Oranges Band from moi, as well as the Rod Stewart. And do I get to take credit for exposing you to Edith Frost? yeah, I thought so. High 5!!!

cc said...

Actually one Jess Puglisi is responsible for Edith Frost...as well as Neutral Milk Hotel.

mmmm, music