Tuesday, July 11, 2006

So Many Posts Makes Me Feel Woozy

On our final French day my father, my cousin and the boyfriend woke up at the ass crack of dawn. This was because the boyfriend had to catch a train at, like, 5:30 am and the cousin needed to be at the airport by 6. I sleepily said goodbye to the boyfriend then slept on. The neighbors left around nine to drive to whatever airport they came from. Our train wasn't until later in the day so we moved at a more leisurely pace. We left the house around noon then went to Perpignan for lunch. We went to a restaurant with a name I don't know and I had this.
My father had the anchovy appetizer...Perpignan and the general Catalan area we were in is well known for their anchovies, you see.
For dessert I had nougat glace with raspberry coulis.
After lunch we went to the airport...and that's where things got grumpy. Actually that's not true it was after getting on the plane that things got grumpy...and by things I mean me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was in perpignon... briefly, and i had a doner there. mmmmm. travel away, girl.