Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Progress


Yesterday the boyfriend and I went and saw Bringing Up Baby in Grant Park. It looked very much like the above photograph but I didn't have a camera so I stole this photograph from this guy. We met up with one Mousehead, one Exploded Viewer, one no blogger and one no blogger's friend from out of town. The movie was funny and if you haven't seen it you might like to. The whole Grant Park free outdoor movie thing was pretty nice though if I go to another one I'll be finding myself some sort of lean back chair type thing, there really is no comfortable way to watch a movie on the ground without one.

The boyfriend and I continue our quest for a new place. We're getting awfully close to one...and it would be dreamy...it is on the second floor of a three flat building, has two private porches, an 'officey sun room' space, a living room with 'ornamental fire place', a dining room with built in china cabinet thingy (with drawers), a big ol' kitchen and two bedrooms. It seems we're racing against another couple and I can only hope that we don't come in second.

No comments: