Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The End

For dinner the poet's son made, from scratch, an Indian meal that included dal, the spinach and cheese dish that has the word 'paneer' in it and aloo gobi (I think). He even made his own cheese, impressive and an all-day affair. It was, with perhaps the exception of the guy I knew one time who fell in with Hare Krishnas thus had to make and then bless his own vegatarian/Indian cuisine, the best Indian food made by a white person I've had.


After the dinner the whole group of us (numbering 7) got into two cars and went to see a circus. This was no ordinary circus, if it had been I probably would have been grumpy. No this circus reminded me of a site specific theater class I took in college but done on a much, much larger scale. I took some photographs but they're all blurry and not good. If you ever happen to be somewhere where they are you might like to go...it's a bit too long but has very attractive people jumping around to good, live music. Really.

1 comment:

Sumitha said...

Wow what a delicious looking spread,I am an Indian and Kudos to the one who cooked the meal!:)