Friday, July 21, 2006

Linky

Though I barely ever knit these days (that sweater I started when I first moved here is stuck probably forever because I don't understand the pattern and though I've asked many people and they've told me many good things I can never quite understand what to do when I have the needles in my hands and, frankly, I only need so many scarves in my life) I still read yarn harlot religiously. This is, in part, due to my burning flame of love for knitting and, in part, because she's just funny and good at writing about her life. Today she writes about being a writer and I think it's pretty good. So go read it if you are a writer or like writers or if you're an elephant or a balloon or a balloon shaped elephant or an elephant shaped balloon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the postcard!

i can't read your blog now because I'm at work and the pictures are making me so hungry I want to eat my hand!

cc said...

hands are best eaten with a little bit of salt, pepper and lemon juice...though if you're feeling adventurous I would suggest a side of lemon pickle which can be found in your local Indian grocery.

though really, ankles are better...what with that crunch of cartilage.