Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Lulu Dark

The other day, while stairmastering my way to heaven, I finished reading Lulu Dark Can See Through Walls by Bennett Madison. This book was given to me for Christmas as a bit of a joke, you see I went to middle school with the author. Or, more accurately, he and I shared our sixth grade year together then he got moved to the smarty school. We weren't really friends...though he is my friend on friendster.

Anyways, the book tells the story of Lulu Dark, a seventeen year old high schooler living in 'Halo City'. This is a mystery and the mystery revolves around a)who stole Lulu's purse b)who is the crazy girl following her c)where is the weird girl she accidentally dissed and d)is she really going to start dating her best friend. It's funny and references Nancy Drew a fair amount. I will probably read the next one, if there is a next one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) we were totally friends.
2) the next one comes out in may and you had better read it.

cc said...

if my mom gives it to me for christmas...and/or you comp me a copy...not only will i read it i'll say good things about it and increase the number of copies sold by..well..at least three.