Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Boyfriend Strikes Back

The boyfriend, thousands of miles away, responds to the note writer and parking questioners a little like this (this is so exciting):

Please post this to your blog so that all readers can get my opinion on what series of events might have led to such baseless slander of my parking skills.
Fact: I parked when the block was full.
Fact: I rarely use the car, so after I parked, the block emptied and then filled numerous times over the course of several days.
Hypotheis: One of the new parking configurations left me appearing to parked in a space able to fit two cars in such a manner that occupied portions of both spaces, angering someone looking for a spot.
Fact: A note was left declaring that "[I] park like an asshole."
Hypothesis: The parking configuration changed once again, making my parking job appear perfectly acceptable in CC's eyes.
That's my theory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!

you should make fliars, replete with copious graphics, and post them about the neighborhood!

chavalicious said...

you should blow up everyone's car on the block so then they won't have cars to park and it won't be a problem...that'll teach em.