Saturday, September 10, 2011

Brutus, Louie, Sushi, Laundry and Me


Last Saturday I went over to C. and R.'s to keep Brutus company while they were away for the day. This gave me the opportunity to play with my iPhone's Instagram App, do laundry, catch up on episodes of the very-good television show Louie and decide that I was entitled to sushi for lunch. It was a very busy afternoon, believe you me. Brutus was wiped.
I ordered from Kansai and walked over to pick it up. I went with their two roll lunch special - Alaskan Rolls and now I can't remember what else. But I ordered the soup that came with the special, and then a real super fancy roll - the Tod Roll - that had seaweed salad and spicy tuna and shrimp tempura and a million other things I like.
Louie C.K. is a funny guy and an interesting writer/director/producer/editor. That man is busy all of the time. Terry Gross interviewed him as of late and he's an interesting person in that context too. If you haven't already converted, try watching Louie. Some episodes are available free on Hulu.
Brutus and I had a good time together. I left full and with a lot of clean laundry, and Brutus got a walk, a photo shoot and someone to appreciate his bone. That sounded dirty, but I'm not cutting it because it's accurate (dog loves his bone and likes to show it off between sleep sessions). So pretty much a winning experience for all involved.

1 comment:

nc catherine said...

Goodness what good looking sushi. And Brutus is quite the handsome dog.

As always your posts make me want to run out and find as exquisite a meal as you had. Ain't happenin' unfortunately...