Saturday, October 23, 2010

Keurig Crazy

While Mom was in the hospital, Dad and I stayed in the same hotel we'd stayed in during her last hospital stay and a few subsequent out-patient visits to Nashville. One of the things about the floor on which we stayed was the 'executive lounge,' which included this Keurig machine (actually the first time it was a different machine) and a plethora of options in terms of drinks to make in the machine. I like to say I'm not a coffee drinker, and I think it's not entirely untrue...but it's not really true either. I'm not a coffee drinker in my day to day life because I don't make very good coffee and I'm too lazy to really go and get myself a cup of coffee each morning. That, and I'm pretty happy with my Earl Grey caffeine fix most mornings. That said, if it's easy, flavored and free, I'll happily consume coffee. I especially liked the Keurig hot chocolate option, which isn't coffee at all, actually. It was a step above the usual not homemade without actual milk stuff you get most everywhere. I could have lived on it. Ish.

1 comment:

Kate H said...

My dad will be happy you like his hot chocolate!