Sunday, October 03, 2010

Charcoal Chicken Pita c/o Zorba's

I continue to enjoy the occasional French fry in Zorba's sandwiches. So does the dragon.

On a completely unrelated to anything note, it's fall. What's up with that? The wind has kicked up and today, as I was walking to the grocery store, the wind almost ripped my heavy earrings off of my ears...or almost ripped off my ears, leveraging my heavy earrings. I do like the look of fall foliage, but in the midst of the busy season I don't get that much time to get out of the city to actually witness it. I have no doubt that elsewhere in the universe orange, red, yellow and gold leaves are making their entrance on trees...but the trees on my street generally go from green to on the ground without my really picking up on the pretty. I should probably try to be more observant. Yesterday I walked six miles and felt real good about it. Today I feel fine, but my legs do betray the fact that I don't generally ask them to walk six miles. It's a good feeling on the whole, though my bones feel funny. What? I'm rambling. What else can I ramble about? I have plans to discuss the books I've been reading, and maybe even a small round up of all the awful movies and television I watch. Oh, and I have long been preparing (in my brain) a list of my favorite products. Looking for a killer lipstick? Well, you just wait, I have thoughts on this matter. And on matters of cheese, crackers and seltzer. Also, I need new shoes. That's enough random for one post.

3 comments:

j, foodie blog enthusiast said...

ooo, good! that sounds like a fun post!

re: cheese - have you made it to artisanal yet?! you must do a cheese-centric NY trip - artisanal and then murray's cheese shop!

cc said...

Well J, Foodie...I don't know when it could happen, but maybe you should take me on this cheese tour. I'm not afraid of you...unless you are crazy...then I am very afraid of you.

cc

j, foodie blog enthusiast said...

i am not afraid of you, either.

unless you are crazy.

so we agree!

awesome. who am i to deny cheesecentricity?

next time you're free to get your manhattan on, you just let me know. i see from your hoagie-filled posts that you are officially "busy". but i'm confident we'll get to both places before they run out of cheese.