Saturday, October 16, 2010

Brunch in Grove City

In a fashion much like my last Ohio stopover, K. and I went over to her parents' house for brunch on Sunday morning. M. and his kids were once again up from Cincinnati, and so you'll see I took way too many pictures of their kids, though the littlest certainly got the most camera time.

Last time she had no hair and couldn't stand. Now she has hair and teeth and can. It doesn't feel like enough time has gone by for such a transformation. Just goes to show you, little people grow faster than big people. What?

Brunch consisted of fresh fruit and breakfast burritos.

I took a ton of photographs of I. by the sliding door, and liked them all, so I am sharing them all.



I asked L. to take a photograph of K. and myself, and A. wanted in on the action.
This was a series of three, I encouraged everyone to use their surfer hands and this is the best of the bunch...except M. looked better in the other two, as his eyes were open. If I was a better photoshopper I could take him from one of the other shots and superimpose his image to this...but I have no idea how to do that.
After this I got back on the road and drove on down to Nashville.

No comments: