Friday, November 13, 2009

Breakfast c/o Little Pete's

C. and I awoke early enough on Friday that we had time for breakfast before she went off to help her dad with the project that brought her to town and I went to work. Little Pete's is a surprise. I think A.S. told me about their deal some months back, but I didn't really understand it. My two eggs, sausage, hash browns and coffee were $4.95 and entirely good, not amazing but sturdy in their goodness.
They do an egg sandwich for $2.95. Totally (or 'totes') going to look into this sandwich in the future. Seeing C. was lovely. I have decided to convince her to move to Philadelphia even though she never will. My most convincing argument is: because I want you to and it would be fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How could there be any other reasoning?