Saturday, March 07, 2009

Yelp Event

Not this most recent Thursday, but the Thursday before it, coworkers A. and B. and I went to a yelp event in Northern Liberties. There we partook of a lot of 'free shit', which included margaritas, chorizo corn dogs, frito concoctions, Dale's beer, sangria, sausage and peppers and burlesque dancers...wine, popcorn and a few other things were also available.

My favorite was Camino Real's sausage and peppers.

The night turned rather debaucherous, as we ended up going to two of the restaurants afterwards and partaking of more tasty beverages. At Dos Segundos, for example, we had margaritas and I ran into a dude I went to high school with, which (now that I'm sober) I was very much too overly entertained by and talkative about. I can't wait for the tenth year reunion! Um, maybe I can? I am so confused.

No comments: