Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Primo's Hoagie, We Meet Again

L. let those of us in the workforce know that she would be coming into work late some time soon after my return from Florida, and that she was willing to pick up Primo hoagies for those interested. I was interested. I ordered the Sulmona with added dry capacola...that added meat was entirely unnecessary and entirely dwarfed by the genoa salami that was intended to go on the sandwich. Still so good, though lessened by the heaping meat portions. Speaking of heaping meat portions, take a look at this sandwich- it's a full blown obscenity of sandwiches. I have no idea what I mean when I say that, but I think it's, how you say: truth?
The mozzarella instead of provolone was the main difference between this and the Primo sandwiches I have had in the past. I liked it. I think that the next time I ordered a sandwich from Primo Hoagies I might either try one with turkey or a hot cutlet type sandwich (though my coworker C. was not impressed by her first cutlet Primo experience). Hmmm, things to consider.
The dragon turned its back on the sandwiches at first, but came around in the end. Thanks to L. for suggesting this, carrying the lovelies to the office, cradling them oh-so-gently and then handing them out like diplomas.

No comments: