Saturday, July 05, 2008

Pizza c/o Alessandro's

Last weekend I ordered a pizza from Alessandro's. It had hot peppers and pineapple. It was not very good at all. There was something seriously wrong with the cheese. I understand that all pizza suffers at the hands of delivery and, except in extreme cases, do not make a fuss about it. This pizza wasn't not worth making a phone call to its maker but, simultaneously, it is worth saying that the cheese seemed incredibly mushy. You know how melty cheese can resemble a string? Well this cheese was kind of like silly string that has been flattened out and soaked. No tendrils of ooey gooey goodness. You might suggest that I put it in the oven or microwave, that perhaps the cheese had congealed during delivery and that it just needed a little boost of heat. Well, I did that and that's why I find the cheese particularly strange. It just got more, um, soft? Or something. I will not be ordering pizza from this place again. Though the medium pizza did last me three days so that was nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes think that some sort of fake, cheap cheese is used, cheese "product" and it is really disgusting. mc