Monday, July 28, 2008

She-Who and I Go on a Serrrrrrious Adventure

The afternoon before C. and T.'s wedding She-Who and I took a mile long walk...on our hotel's treadmills. But first I had to stretch and shade myself from the sun.
We played some rummy while we walked.
I got so excited that I decided to jog for a while.
She-Who felt a strong need, during our strenuous walk, to read about the town we were walking around. Don't worry though, she was wearing sunglasses so the sun wasn't too bright on all the pages.

Then, while I was jogging, She-Who saw something very interesting. So she pointed at it.
I continued to jog...and my knees didn't feel stressed in the least.


At the end of the whole thing I felt very strong.
Then I had to stretch.
Then, because I was so sweaty, I put a towel under my hat to soak up all my walk sweat.
Then M. Lady and I got ready for the wedding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the idea of rummy on a treadmill is great. I like also the image of treadmilling with a small handbag. Good job. And cool shoes er sandals. Like them rather a lot!

Kurtlan said...

Next time I visit Philly, would you re-teach me how to play rummy? I know I've played it (or perhaps it was gin?) and I really enjoy it, but I can never remember exactly how to play.

Thanks C.!

cc said...

The sandals were a present from mom...mainly she had a pair and I liked them so then she got me a pair and in the summer we often are shoe twins!

And Kurt, I would love to re-teach you how to play rummy. It is the bestest game ever to play on a porch in the summer with friends and drinks in hand (well cards would be in your hand, not friends)

:)

cc