Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No One Will Care

Tonight I watched the final two episodes of Dawson's Creek. My history with the show runs deep. After witnessing, first hand, how the show concludes, I am confident that I can write an essay about it.

But regardless of this possible literary triumph...nor the number of years that have passed since the show went off the air...the ending still gives hope to those of us who want to date Pacey...I cried about it a little.

That's mainly because Joshua Jackson and I, back in the day, dated.

That's not true. But, back in the day I joked about it being true. So it's a longstanding joke. And longstanding jokes are great!

Seriously. If Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson had called it a day with this show I would love them forever (but no, Josh had to do Skulls and Katie had to do marrying Tom Cruise). As it stands now I am only willing to take Joshua Jackson back (fake drama people, fake drama...on my part!)

3 comments:

m.lady said...

Although the last season or two of Dawson's was. not. good., I have to say that the last episode made me cry, yes it did.

Anonymous said...

I always liked your poker faced recitations of "when I dated so and so" or "when so and so uber famous was my boyfriend" and then watch the wait, what? that invariably followed.

cc said...

See, I stopped watching because it had gotten so bad but oh my goodness. The level to which I loved Pacey and dated him and whatnot...so freakin' big.