Sunday, July 06, 2008

Arm Wrestling an Eleven Year Old

For the majority of my eating time I was outside. At some point inside became the place to be, mainly, I think, because it was raining. I was then somehow persuaded into a very long bout of arm wrestling with E.'s little sister. Many rounds, with and without condoned cheating, were had and I must say that it was a little perplexing.
I believe in this round I won. But the thing was that the skinny little young lady and I had a few rounds where neither of us could really budge the other. Eventually I realized that was due to her angling her arm in a wonky way but even still I am at least three if not four times her weight so you'd think brute strength would still be on my side (no physics arguments please).

Then we decided to do some measuring. My arms were roughly the same length as her arms.
Though I was a bit taller.




It was also established that my hands were smaller than her hands.
Then E. and her sister had a little foot wrestling.

1 comment:

m.lady said...

this has nothing to do with arm wrestling, but I really like your hair that color, lookin' good!