Friday, April 27, 2007

Oopsy, Pizza

At some time in the past week I decided to be more a glutton than usual. I ordered a pizza all for myself and jalapeno poppers to boot. I ordered from Barry's Spot because I had tried some of the pizza from No Longer Wayward's fridge (also supplied by Barry's) a while back and had been pleased. So I ordered a medium pizza, half pepperoni, half green olive. I was told it would be forty five minutes to an hour, so I was pretty happy when it came in closer to half an hour's time. I gave the dude a three dollar tip and we parted ways. Then I opened the pizza box and found that all the cheese and a good majority of the toppings had all slid to one side of the box/pizza. I was distressed. Actually, I wasn't. I quickly called the place and said, 'uh my pizza is broken'.
And within an acceptable amount of time the same dude came back with this pizza. He also, it turns out, was Irish and said this to me: 'To err is human, to forgive is divine'. I offered the first pizza back but he told me to keep it. The pizza itself was decent. Could have been a bit cheesier...but I think most everything could be cheesier.
The poppers were kind of silly. Not bad though. I would give this place another shot.

No comments: