Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Breakfast c/o Waffle House

The night of the rehearsal dinner (pictures of which you can see below) ended at a place where a game was played that involved beer in buckets. I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong...not that kind of bucket. Anyways. It was a lovely night and because the beer was in a bucket I was actually feeling quite good the next morning...again, you don't know. She-Who-Has-No-Blog and I went to Waffle House (I know what you're thinking...but you're wrong, it wasn't that kind of Waffle House) for breakfast. I ordered the smoked sausage breakfast, two eggs, smoked sausage, hash browns and choice of two bisuits, toast or pancakes. I had one biscuit and one pancake (but did not eat much of either, for the record). Quite satisfying.

1 comment:

J said...

Please elaborate, beer in a bucket?