Friday, July 06, 2012

Country Scenes and Beans

Weekend before last (I think) I went out to Bucks County to enjoy a little more prettiness in my life. Here are a few photographs from that weekend. This is an entirely untouched but accurate photo of the sky one night. 
I was a little lazy/it was hot, so I just bought a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store and then made myself a bean and radish salad.
Another beautiful sky.
Yup.
A nice quiet weekend in the country. I read a fair amount and sat a fair amount. And walked a bit to boot. Fell in love with an old farmhouse and its 7.9 acres of land, meadow, woods and pond...but really need to get a grip and accept that there must be something wrong with it and that I don't actually have the money to buy or fix up a $245K property. Being a grown up is rough that way.

No comments: