Sunday, June 03, 2012

Dinner c/o Orchard Market & Cafe

After we said our goodbyes to B. and D. we gathered ourselves up and went to Orchard Market & Cafe for a nice Persian meal. The place is BYO, so Dad brought a white wine that particularly lovely. 
We shared their hummus and an eggplant and artichoke dish, which was described as: layers of eggplant and artichokes & Bulgarian feta cheese smothered in a tangy-sweet dill dijon mustard sauce. It was quite sweet. Surprisingly so. Interesting.

I also ordered the salad shirazi, which I was happy to enjoy. Gotta love sumac.
I chose the combo kabob for my main meal, which was way more food than I could actually deal with. Chicken, koobiedeh, and a half skewer of filet mignon. Tasty stuff. The onion was really spicy, like shockingly so.

No comments: