Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We Were Promised Jetpacks at the North Star Bar

After the limoncello I sped home to meet up with Ak for a musical show at the North Star Bar. wanted to see We Were Promised Jetpacks, she wanted to see The Twilight Sad, we both won....because they were all Scottish! I took terrible pictures and then photoshopped them into different, not much better, images. I have more. But right now I have to go to work.





This is the same picture three times, but I forgot to include it before any photoshop took place, and why bother? I don't know.


2 comments:

J said...

I saw them play in NY and then my friend Doug and I were talking to them after the show and they said they were going to Philly and the dude from We Were Promised Jetpacks said he loved the architecture there, which made me very happy.

The end.

cc said...

You talked to them? Like they were normal people? Wow. When I try to talk to musicians like normal people, well, I don't.

Did they all have matching backpacks? In Philly they had matching backpacks.