Friday, October 30, 2009

BYOA Party

Last Friday Ak and A2 threw a party. It was a BYOA party ('A' standing for A....which would make a lot more sense if I used actual names...let's just say that Ak and A2 have the same name and we were to bring more like-named people to their party...let's just say? I just said it), I brought two As, AS and AT. I win that part of the party I think, if there had been a competition, which there wasn't. They had a nice spreadof snackies and hot cider and mulled wine minus the spices.
Pineapples soaked in grenadine and rum.
L. in an A.-sandwich. Heh.
I spent some quality time on their deck, which was great except for the rain that ruined my perfectly coiffed hair. Ha, that's funny because you will never know if it had been coiffed or not! That's not reallly that funny.
We asked Ak's former housemate to take a photograph and he took a number of them...none of which were very good. Either we're blurry or look like shit or one of us looks good and the other two don't...but it's funny to look at.

I especially like L.'s face in this photograph and Ak's suspicious look at my beverage.


Ridiculous.
AS was rocking some party-appropriate shoes.

A2 and I ventured up a level in the whole roof situation. I was extremely bummed that my camera died before photographic evidence could be had, which is typical of me and the camera. It was cool to be so high up and look over at the Eastern State Penitentiary with all its Halloween madness and people in cattle like formations waiting for buses and the like.
Later I tried the ginger snap brie pairing that was offered. I didn't dig it, but look how great I look in this picture! Cc in her truest form: stuffing cheese into her mouth with dirt on her hands.
It was a great party, all sorts of academic non-work people were there, though I didn't actually talk to them all that much. Whatever. A good, if silly late, night.

No comments: