Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Little Rainy Fall Mixy Mix

It has been raining for days now, it is impeding on my generally positive personality (I'm not sure that I have a generally positive attitude, hm, yesterday one of my bosses referred to me as 'the funny one' and I may have died a little on the inside, but why?). Anywho. Here is a rainy fall mixy mix I have put together to celebrate my generally sinking into the rain mood.

Hidden Cameras - Origin: Orphan
Cat Power - The Greatest
Taverner Consort - Verbum Caro: In Hac anni circulo
Taj Majal - Lovin' in my Baby's Eyes
Sufjan Stevens - Seven Swans
Stereolab - Super Falling Star
Flight of the Conchords - Hurt Feelings
Decemberists - The Legionnaire's Lament
Cut Copy-Strangers in the Wind
Counting Crows- Perfect Blue Buildings
Blind Pilot- Go On, Say It
Alexis HK-Nous Sommes Revenus
Alicia Keys- Fallin
Beck-Volcano
Joanna Newsom- Cassiopeia
La Roux- In For the Kill
Marigold-These are Your Complaints
Mates of State- My Only Offer
Say Hi- The Stars Just Blink For Us
Pixies- Where is my Mind

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must say thats a nice mix, love that cat power song

Erin said...

i must say thats a nice mix, love that cat power song

Anonymous said...

"Perfect Blue Buildings" is indeed a great rainy weather song. I am going to listen to it right now in fact.