Friday, October 09, 2009

The Eats Continue

Additional meals enjoyed at work have included a Mediterreaneo pizza from Luigi's Pizza Fresca, pesto, tomato and cheese, no sauce...not as good as we had hoped. 
The Caprese pizza looked much better, but I didn't actually try it. 
Another arugula salad from Luigi's, excellent as always in its simplicity. 

General Tso's tofu c/o Golden Chopsticks. Quite good as far as what it was. 

Oh yes and I had a spring roll. It was crunch and its fillings seemed mainly to be bean sprouts or cabbage.

This garlic lamb. 

And there you have it, another round up of the meals my workplace so kindly has purchased for me. The days of free meals dwindles. I'm just happy that my pants still fit. 

2 comments:

Huckleberry said...

Love the picture of the dragon in the jungle, seemingly quite oblivious to the red menace awaiting him at his very next step...

cc said...

red menace!