Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Twilight Sad and Socks

When the Twilight Sad took the stage some dude with a serious camera and fill flash came around to take pictures. The few times his flash and my longer exposures met, the results were quite neat, to me. Then I photoshopped the hell out of them.

The front man was very into what he was doing.
While the bassist pretty much looked like this (to the right) the whole time. Dude was playing the music in a way that made him seem wry.
The fact that he was playing in his socks...and that his socks didn't match...I took as confirmation of his wry state of mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

R.S.used to wear mismatched socks in middle school...and I wondered if she had adopted the
doing so after seeing a character in a James Dean movie wearing the mismatch...Sal Mineo's perhaps?