Sunday, October 11, 2009

Walk West Young Lady, Walk West

Last Saturday morning I took a walk. Since the busy season started my dedication to walking three miles regularly fell away a bit. Sigh. But Saturday wasn't going to be a worky day for me, so I got up and promptly walked south and then west. Below, for example, you can see 30th Street Station and a river. Probably the Schuylkill, but maybe not. I had hoped to find the puppy park L. said existed back on the post in which I asked for walking location suggestions, but I didn't.
I walked up through the Drexel campus, stopping to take photographs outside a community garden of some kind. Flowers, always pretty.

Then I headed back to the hood. There was some kind of something outside the museum. A lot of people were wearing UPS shirts. Don't know what that was about. Probably a walk or run of some kind.

No comments: