Saturday, October 24, 2009

Final Work Food Round Up

So our first busy season is officially behind us (there are two), and this will be the last slew of work food pictures for a spell. It's weird, I have (and L. has said this too) kind of forgotten how to feed myself. Grocery stores? What? It was very late in the game that we realized that Primo Hoagies delivers...the fact that we did not know this sooner is an atrocity, but we took advantage of it once it became known. I branched out and tried the big 'T,' turkey, ham and the best American cheese I've ever had with pickles, tomatoes and a bit more mayo than Primo's usually uses (but I'm not complaining). It was to my liking. The dragon liked it as well.

I made a little joke about the dragon's sandwich perch and it turned its back on me. Saucy devil.
Another day, another General Tso's Tofu. I asked for it extra crispy, but I'm not sure that it was any more crispy than it ever is.
And what's this? More hoagies? What? This time I went with the Audiablo, roast beef, turkey, hot pepper cheese and a blend of spices. I'm not all that into their 'diablo' sandwiches and the roast beef wasn't as great as I thought it might be...it's funny I love beef, but I've never entirely gotten behind roast beef sandwiches and the like, so the fact that I ordered this at all was strange.
The dragon in a hoagie cave.

No comments: