Sunday, December 14, 2008

Salud Salad

Last weekend I went to a terrible place. It was called New Jersey. Specifically, the Cherry Hill Mall in New Jersey. I had a little birthday spending money and I figured the time was as close as I would ever come to my own 'What Not To Wear' shopping spree. I imagined new jeans, myriad shirts and bras and sweaters and accessories. In the end, I bought two shirts (that pretty much look like the sort of shirt I've been buying for years), one pair of pants (that I like, I think, but I sort of wonder if they're not actually awful), five pairs of earrings and an eyeliner pencil. Fail. I also got cheap gas and went grocery shopping. With the spoils of the grocery trip I made a salad.
There was red leaf lettuce, a boiled egg, black olives, roasted beets, parsley and a little vinagrette I made for myself. Oh, and cucumbers.

No comments: