Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holidays!

Last Friday there was a work-themed holiday party. Or a holiday-themed work party. One could probably also refer to it as a 'pizza party' or a 'hand-shaking party' or the long lost There were appletinis of various shades. And an exchanging of secret santa gifts. The following photographs are just some of these moments. I am too lazy to upload any more at the current time. So stay tuned to The Hand Pizza Santa Secret Shaking Work Party, Part Two. Coming soon.
S. had to verbalize her present of tasty olive oil to B., having forgotten her gift as a result of working too hard. Mmmm, olive oil. I need to start buying better quality olive oil and expand my vinegar collection.
L. gave S. gelato. Mmm, gelato. Actually, I haven't really had a lot of gelato in my time. But it seems to be some great stuff.
I stole this photograph from L. I'm not sure that L. really has her heart in the jackaling of the photograph. Do you see doubt in her eyes? Maybe she's just jackaling. What? I don't know.
L. was my Santa and she gave me lovely set of gifts. First off, there were these kick-ass awesome magnets. They are on my refrigerator now, and when I see them I smile. Because, you know, I'm a jackal....and I like sandwiches. Many thanks to L.
I was C.'s secret santa. I gave her Julia Glass' Three Junes and some chocolate covered espresso beans.
C. gave L. something that looked like a box of spaghetti...but was so much more. C. won the award for best packaging/wrapping.
M. was M.'s secret santa.
M.'s cupcake recipe book really blew her mind (and she wasn't alone). So. Many.Different.Cupcakes.
H. now lives in Virginia, but she had been working out of the office again for the week leading up to the shin dig.
I believe they're either dancing along with Britney Spears' Womanizer, or Beyonce's All The Single Ladies.

No comments: