Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sunset Ale c/o Tiedhouse

Last week a few coworkers and I went to Tiedhouse after work. I had the raspberry mead ale. I had been once before, and partook of the sunset red ale. A majority of the establishment's beers are General Lafayette-made, which is nice since I liked the beers I tried back-when but never feel the need to drive all the way out there to drink them.

Well, now I need to do a few things. I have been procrastinating on the whole laundry-front for a week now, and it's getting a little out of control. I've also been procrastinating on the whole food-in-the-house thing. I'm tempted to go to Costco solely for its four packs of Tropicana orange juice, but that seems like a long trip for only one thing. And I really should get a dresser (I continue to live out of suitcases, as if I'm not going to be here long enough to warrant a dresser...which is false). What should I do!

No comments: