Monday, September 29, 2008

Indian Dinner c/o Work and Tiffin

Maybe two days later I was staying late again and it was decided that Indian food was indeed the thing. My boss suggested we order from Tiffin, it seems its owner is a Wharton grad. I didn't think hard enough about what I wanted so I ended up with a slightly unbalanced meal. Little pieces of fish and samosas, and a mango lassi. All was good but I became jealous of my coworkers' curries and more sauced, stewy dishes.
The dragon acted like my meal was a miniature obstacle course. I found this very rude.
(The dragon doesn't really do any of this, I do. I pose a little plastic dragon in my work meals.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dragon sure has some nerve! We like the food with dragon adventures. I wonder if the curry was hot enough for him.

And can he breathe fire back into the market when it tanks??? Oh my goodness I don't know if I am coming or going..bail out, no don't, yes do with rules, no don't there won't be enough rules...who made this mess anyway and off with their heads and empty their bank accounts give back the millions and billions in unearned pay and options...sigh. I would rather have spicy hot food with a happy dragon.

cc said...

Oh my, Indian food so often that the restaurant must expect us. But remember, some of the things I read throughout my day have everything to do with, well, that's not really true-what I was going to say- though today I did read a lot about hedge fund managers.