Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dragon In Front of Cheese Lava

So my job involves a busy season, I think I may have mentioned its existence before now. This busy season makes for long days and some weekend work. Right now it seems very busy but we are led to believe that it will, in fact, get busier. That what we consider crazy now is simply the beginning. Or maybe veterans of the season want to pysch us out so that we'll be overly prepared. I don't know. The point is that busy for me equals coming in at 8 and leaving between 6 and 9. I am not alone in this, many of my coworkers actually stay later than me. And one of the perks of these long work hours (and a few hours on a Sunday) is that our company pays for our dinner. At some point last week, maybe Monday? Could have been Tuesday? It probably could have been yesterday (but that's actually not true because yesterday I made soft shell crabs). All this to say we orderd from Fairmount Pizza and I had my first ever meatball sub. It was certainly cheesy but it was not amazing. I think I'd want (I can't believe I'd say this) less melted cheese and a more interesting sauce? Or a cheese with more flavor? It did not live up to its hype but it wasn't bad. The dragon came by and whenever the cheese got cold he would fire breathe in its general direction, thus making cheese lava.

Cheese lava? I don't know.

No comments: