Sunday, September 07, 2008

Lo A While Back

I think it was last Sunday, no, it was two Mondays ago maybe? I don't remember. I think the Olympics were still on but even that is not a sure thing. Whatever the day was I came home from work and started preparation for my always tasty pork shoulder...then realized that due to the switching out of apartment stuff, I was lacking pot holders almost all spices and a few other key ingredients. So I just did what I could do with what I had. Instead of a clove and pepper and vinegar and brown sugar etc paste, I liberally poked garlic all over the shoulder, and laid it on top of a few fresh chopped tomatoes and dried out parsley. The result was quite good, it was nice to see a way to improvise and come up with a new but yummy dinner. I also made goat cheese mashed potatoes.

No comments: